If you haven’t caught up with all the Fortnite Season 7 Week 3 challenges yet, then you can take a look at our Fortnite Week 3 Challenges Guide for Season 7 part 1 and Fortnite Week 3 Challenges Guide for Season 7 part 2 , to see if you can complete all the Week 3 challenges.
With the Fortnite Season 7 Week 3 challenges you have a chance to earn more Battle Stars to get more rewards in Season 7, and also if you are new to the game. Each week of Season 7 has it’s own challenges, and they can be pretty hard to complete. If you are new to Fortnite, you should try the challenges first by reading the challenges “How to complete Fortnite Season 7 Week 3 Challenges”.
Fortnite has been out for a while now and it has been grossing millions of players every day. The games has taken the gaming world by storm where players battle it out in a last man standing type of game. The title is so popular that it has been released on almost every platform out there including Xbox one, Nintendo Switch, Playstation 4, and now on mobile. Fortnite, formerly known as Fortnite Battle Royale, is an excellent game that is entertaining and fun to play. However, the game does have its flaws. One of which is the challenges. Since the game was released with a few challenges, the developers have been constantly updating it with new
Welcome to Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 7 Week 3 Task Manual. Here’s how to complete all tasks in Fortnite Battle Royale Chapter 2 Week 3 Season 7 Invasion Battlepass on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, PC, Mac, Switch, and Mobile (well, not on Apple iOS).
Fortnite Season 7 Chapter 2 Manual:
- Pick up the order from Sloan at phone (1) – 15,000 XP
- Talk to Sonny, Joey or Beach Brute (1) – 15,000 XP
- Placement of welcome signs in Pleasant Park and Lazy Lake (4) – 30,000 XP
- Install boomboxes in Believer Beach (2) – 30,000 XP
- Installing an alien light communication device on top of the mountains (2) – 30,000 XP
- Collecting cat food (2) – 30,000 XP
- Dancing by the fire (1) – 30,000 XP
- Catch a fish in a fishing ground (5) – 30,000 XP
- Destroy ships (3) – 30,000 XP
- Fly 20 meters with a chicken(20) – 30,000 XP
- Placement in the top ten (1) – 30,000 XP
- Driving between toilets (1) – 30 000 XP
- Use nuts and bolts(3) – 30 000 XP
Note: These are basically repetitive XP quests that are also timed, like last season with punch cards or XP coins. These are secret tasks that alternately appear and disappear in the All Tasks menu (this only lasts a week). So it is possible that you will see tasks in your game other than those listed above. Plus, new XP quests are added every day.
How to find quest locations in Fortnite: Battle Royale Chapter 2 – Season 7 Week 3: This cheat sheet shows you week 3 of Fortnite Season 7 Battlepass quests called Invasion, which includes all chests, hidden locations, and alien-themed quest locations for week 3 throughout the map to find….
Click to enlarge – Fortnite Cheat Sheet Chapter 2 Season 7 Week 3
Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 7 Week 3 – All Testing Guide
Week 3 Programme:
- [00:00] : Dancing by the fire (1)
- [00:44] : Fishing in fishing areas (5)
- [01:52]: Destroy the boats (3)
- [02:49] : 20 metres slide, hold the chicken (20)
- [04:09] : Top ten finish (1)
- [04:19] : Rollers between toilets (1)
- [06:24] : Use bolts and nuts (3)
- [06:46] : Take Sloan’s order from a public phone.
- [07:32] : Talk to Sonny, Joey or Beach Brute (1)
- [09:56] : Place welcome signs at Pleasant Park and Lazy Lake (4).
- [13:11] : Place boomboxes at Beliver Beach (2)
- [14:26] : Place the alien light communication device on top of the mountains (2).
- [16:04] : Cat food collection (2)
How do I get Battle Stars in Season 7?
Every time you level up in Fortnite Season 7, you will receive a combat star. To find out how much XP you need to level up, check out the Battle Pass page in the game.
How much XP is each attempt worth in season 7?
You get 24,000 XP for each completed task. The exception is the weekly legendary quest, which earns 55,000 XP for the first level and 20,000 XP for each subsequent level. 143,000 XP in total.
How many secret XP challenges will there be in season 7?
There will be 40 XP challenges in the seventh season. They appear and disappear from the All Tasks list. These XP challenges will replace last season’s punch cards and XP coins.
What time are the weekly tasks for season 7 aired each Thursday?
– Europe : 15:00 (CEST) / 14:00 (GMT)
– US West Coast: 6:00 (PDT)
– US Pacific Time: 7:00 AM (PT)
– US East Coast: 9:00 AM (EDT)
It’s time to complete the Fortnite Battle Royale Battle Pass Chapter 2 tasks for Week 7 of Season 3!
Tags: Fortnite, Fortnite Battle Royale, Fortnite Chapter 2
Categories: Manuals, Mac manuals, Mobile manuals, News, Nintendo Switch manuals, PC manuals, PS4 manuals, PS5 manuals, Videos, Xbox One manuals, Xbox Series X manuals
Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 7 Week 3 Challenges Guide. Read more about fortnite season 7 week 3 alien artifacts and let us know what you think.
fortnite season 7 week 4 challengesfortnite season 7 week 3 alien artifactsfortnite week 3 alien artifactsfortnite week 4 challengescollect cat food fortnitefortnite chapter 2 season 7 week 4 challenges,People also search for,Privacy settings,How Search works,fortnite chapter 2 season 7 week 4 challenges,fortnite chapter 2 season 7 hidden challenges,fortnite season 7 week 4 challenges,fortnite chapter 2 season 7 week 3 alien artifacts,fortnite season 7 week 3 alien artifacts,fortnite week 3 alien artifacts,fortnite week 4 challenges,collect cat food fortnite